1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. Please contact our office prior to our veterinarians' visit to provide payment information. We understand that in some situations the horses owner may not be present at the time of our visit. In those instances, billing statements and invoices will be emailed to the owner or responsible party.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash.
Our website homepage provides a secure link for processing credit and debit card payments through Authorize.net, a BBB accredited business with an A+ rating. Encrypted cardholder data is transmitted electronically between Authorize.net, your financial institution and Chase Paymentech. After completing your transaction a receipt will be emailed to you and your account with EVS will be credited.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Equine Veterinary Services PLC understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and horse is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following equine insurance websites . . .